Saturday, June 27, 2015

BSO/Classical New England — 2015/06/27

In today's BSO slot (8:00 p.m., Boston Time, June 27) on WCRB,
WCRB's Brian McCreath previews the 2015 Tanglewood season, a summer that features the 75th anniversary of the Tanglewood Music Center and six concerts conducted by BSO Music Director Andris Nelsons.
This should be interesting and worthwhile to listen to.

Then on Monday evening, we get a repeat of last Saturday's broadcast/webstream. I enjoyed what I heard of it last summer, before my kid brother's weekly call from Japan, and I want to hear the whole thing this time.

The station's BSO page gives info about future programs as well, but I don't see where they tell us what will happen on July 6. Normally, it would be a repeat of today's show. I hope that will be the case, so I can hear the part that will be aired during the phone call from my brother.

Of course, you can always go to the BSO's own home page for information about what they will be performing over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment